Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pass the Pumpkin Pie Please!!!

Today is a great day... A day all about thanks, and I have a lot to be thankful for. I would like to list just a few.

First and foremost, my Family. My rock, the ones who keep me grounded. Yes, I do frequently get frustrated with their nagging, but I know it is because they love me and they are often right when trying to help me.
Next, are my friends. I like to think of them as my extended family. I love each and everyone of them and thank the Lord everyday that I have such wonderful people to bless my life.
I am grateful that I have the opportunity to receive an education, even though I don't always take advantage of it by studying as much as I should.
Talents... I love the talents I have been given. The ability to move and express myself through dance and song just makes life that much more worth living.
I am even grateful for the "not so big and scary" blizzard that made campus close at three, giving me one more weekend to study for my test that I was going to take on Tuesday.
So thanks again; my family, my friends, my dance coaches. To all of you have touch my life in one way or another. Whether you were my shoulder to cry on, or the one that made me cry. Whether you build me up or break me down. I have been given a lot and have learned a lot over the past few years.
Now.... it is time to eat some pie

Ciou!

No comments:

Post a Comment